WITH LOVE, FROM PARIS



Paris, the city of love. Such a beautiful city with lots to see, and a lot for free if you are under the age of 26. Thankfully we went a couple of months before my 26th birthday. Even on the Euro star, I was classed as a youth at the grand age of 25. We got free entry to things such as museums including the Louvre, however I did have to pay for an adult ticket to visit the Eiffel Tower. But I made it all the way to the top finally after many failed attempts in the past!  It was another busy day with lots of walking, so again I wanted to wear a nice but practical outfit. As you can see from the photos, it wasn't a clear day. Thankfully it didn't rain. I am the type of girl that packs about 37 different outfits for a weekend away. Come rain, snow, sunshine, the apocalypse ... I am prepared! As well as a few 'just in case' outfits.

I love spring style as I am obsessed with pastel colours. You can mix and match with different colours and it will never look over-powering. My faux fur (always faux, never real!) coat is from Depop. It's a great way to sell unwanted clothes and buy ones for a fraction of the original price. You can recycle clothes and save / earn pennies in the process. My mauve knitted body con dress is defiantly the comfiest dress I own. You can wear it both dressy or casual. Due to the vast amount of walking, I of course went for flat shoes. My feet were still recovering from Disney the previous day so there was no chance of me opting for anything else. Finally I added a statement yellow bag to break up all the pinks and purples while sticking to the light colour scheme. 

COAT - Depop / DRESS - Miss Guided / SHOES - New Look / BAG - River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment