BY THE SEASIDE



The one thing I love about living by the seaside is that when summer hits, I only have to step out of my front door and I'm by the beach. It doesn't matter how chaotic life gets, looking out to sea always gives this sense of calmness. With the weather being warm, I was able to just throw on a shirt dress and added heels to dress it up. The shirt dress that I am wearing in this post is from In The Style, a website that I'm officially addicted to right now. They have many great celebrity collaborations including Charlotte Crosby, Binky, Billie Faiers and most recently fashion blogger Sarah Ashcroft. This shirt dress is part of Charlotte Crosby's collection. I love her style as it is girly with a little bit of edginess to it.

This outfit is simple, so is great if you're ever in a rush to go out. Shirt dress, heels and go! Having dark brown hair, I very into camouflage type colours such as khaki, grey and camel. I feel these tones compliment my hair colour quite well. This dress has a baggy fit to it, which is handy when we are feeling a bit bloated. I added a pair of grey boots as I always like to be dressed up for every occasion. I've always been told "It's better to be over-dressed than under-dressed." I think this dress would look great in a pair of sandles or to put on while on holiday. It can go from day to night so easily.

DRESS - In The Style / BOOTS - Quiz / BAG - Primark / BAG ACCESSORIES - Dash


No comments:

Post a Comment