MIRINA FAMOUS COLLECTIONS



Firstly, thank you Mirina Collections for choosing me as a Brand Ambassador for you beautiful jewellery. This stunning statement piece is great to use both day and night and can brighten up any outfit. The gems within this necklace change colour depending on what light you are in at the time. This means your outfit will be ever changing which will keep it looking fresh and exciting.

As my statement piece is so colourful, I decided to stick to a simple little black dress and boots. This allows the accessory to stand out even more. Wearing boots instead of heels makes this a great outfit if you need it to go from day to night. If it's still abit cold out, throw over a fabulous faux fur coat to finish the look off. I chose a pastel grey colour coat which I found on Depop to match the colours and silver frame of the necklace.

Get your exclusive 20% discount using code 'mirinagirls' at the checkout at www.mirinacollections.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment