DUSTY DUSTER


To much of our delight, us Brits have witnessed one of the warmest Decembers on record this winter and it's been a nice surprise. This means we haven't have to dig out our big bulky coats from last year yet and have the opportunity to wear our thinner coats within our wardrobe collection. This hasn't been the greatest news for many retail giants as big coats still remain in their stock rooms. However winter isn't quite over yet. This winter I've been able to get the wear out of one of my favourite duster coats from Topshop's petite section. This thin yet practical coat is perfect to wear both day and night as well as smart and casual. For this shoot I've decided to wear it with a more casual outfit and as you can see, the coat still gives the look a smart touch to it. This duster also includes deep pockets which can be handy to pop your phone in without the worry of it falling out.

I love the detail of the top I am wearing which is also from Topshop's petite section. The crimped detail stays perfectly intact wash after wash after wash. As this top is the length of a crop top, I have chosen to wear high waisted jeans as it is without a doubt not warm enough to have my stomach out. To finish the look I've added my go-to shoes, my converse. As you can probably see, they have been well warn. I love them because they go with everything and they are so comfortable too. Another great thing about these trainers are that they can easily been thrown into the washing machine once they start to get a bit grubby. So there's no need to be paranoid while walking through muddy streets with these on.  

COAT - Topshop / TOP - Topshop / JEANS - Topshop / SHOES - Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment