THE GORGEOUS GILET


You know it's winter time when the faux fur comes out. Always faux, never real. Last year we saw gilets really coming into fashion, and once again they are back in full force. I love these because they keep you nice and warm, even if you have your arms out. Perfect to throw on or dress up any basic outfit. For this post I've decided to wear one of my many gilets in a more causal style. They are wonderful to use in both smart and casual outfits. Under my gilet I am wearing a basic black turtle neck top from Quiz. Quiz have an array of these tops in different colours including camel, khaki and stone at only under a tenner! Bargin. 

To match the colour of the faux fur in my gilet, I wore brown flat boots. These boots are perfect for winter as they keep your feet dry and in addition they are easy to clean after treks along muddy trails. You can also wear nice warm fluffy socks underneath and no one would know a thing! To complete this casual look, I wore a pair of ripped Leigh jeans from Topshop. Topshop sell different styles and lengths of jeans which means there are always a pair a jeans perfect for someone. I prefer Leighs as they have a bit of stretch to them so they can fit over my muscular dancer legs and Beyonce booty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment