WORKING 9 TO 5


 What I love about my job at Jane Norman is that I can bring my own style to my work clothes each day. With the shop covered in bright and colourful clothes for the summer, I knew I needed to reflect this in my work wear. Dressing smartly doesn't mean you can't have fun with the clothes you pick. Bright colours, patterns and textures can all be played with to create great smart style. As seen on many of the catwalks during London Fashion Week, I decided to stick to a bright colour for today's look.

Waterfall blazers are the height of fashion this season and this detail can be found on other garments such as jackets. The colour coral has regularly been seen throughout many high street stores in the recent months. What is great about this colour is that it is a bright colour, ideal for this season, without being too vibrant. To balance out this colour, I've decided to stick to monochrome colours for the rest of the outfit. Being an outfit for work, I always choose leggings or jeggings over jeans. Comfort and flexibility is important as I am constanstly bending down sorting clothes and running up and down ladders. Ballet pumps are also great for the work place as they are subtle yet practical while being on your feet all day. 

BLAZER - New Look / TOP - New Look / TROUSERS - River Island / SHOES - New Look / WATCH - River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment