CONCRETE JUNGLE


 
   

Since a young age I have always been obsessed with all things American, so I am enjoying all the American sports wear in the High Street shops. Being a sportsmen myself, these style of clothes perfectly suit my personality and interests. We couldn't think of a better place for this shoot than at the local sports court. Thankfully the sun was out, although the wind was against us, we couldn't wait to start shooting again. 


The iconic style of the baseball top doesn't just stay on the baseball pitch, both men and women can wear these tops walking down the street while looking fashionable. These tops can be dressed up for going out, but today I have decided to keep it looking casual. Sticking to the American theme, I paired this top with jeans and a pair of Vans as Americans are famous for their 't-shirt and jeans' combination. 


TOP - New Look / JEGGINGS - New Look / SHOES - Vans / WATCH - River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment