CITY LIFE


Photos by Laura Howell

This is our first shoot in the big city and for both of us, we couldn't wait to shoot here. We both studied our Master degrees in London and moving here just after my 21st birthday was by far the best decision I've made. Both growing up on the same road in a small countryside village, London was a big change for us. We love the Westminster area, and it is a great place to go to as most of London's famous landmarks are only a short walk away. 

The coat in this post is faux fur as we are strongly against wearing real fur being animal lovers. It works well dressing up basic outfits while keeping yourself really warm. Personally I feel this nude colour is best for girls with dark hair, although it would still look great with lighter hair. I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple as I see the coat as a statement piece. Therefore I wore a little plain black dress underneath which was a bargain at only £5. As well as this, I added plain black heels to keep the rest of the outfit simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment