CHRISTMAS TIME



Merry Christmas everyone! This year Christmas jumpers are extremely popular which can be decorated with all the colours and patterns you can think of. Therefore this means there is a jumper for everyone, from humorous to traditional. Personally I prefer a funny jumper and this year I brought a Family Guy themed one from Primark. This was actually from the men's section within the shop and I am a fan of their jumpers all year round. I feel it is important to wear something comfortable on this special day as it can involve a lot of moving around (and we might need that extra bit of stretch after the Christmas dinner!). Although England didn't get a white Christmas, I still added some cosy socks to complete this outfit. 

JUMPER - Primark / LEGGINGS - River Island / SOCKS - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment