STREET VIEW


After strolling through the local town, we came across what we thought was a quiet road. It was just typical that when we started shooting, cars drove down the road every minute. This is a great casual look that keeps you warm throughout the winter months. The cardigan is easy to throw on if you are walking to the shops but still nice enough to wear when you are meeting up with your friends. I prefer to wear jeggings over jeans because I find them a lot more comfortable and I don't enjoy having my movement restricted (probably the dancer in me). Throw on a bag to complete the look, and by the way I don't what my feet are doing in the last photo!


CARDIGAN - River Island / BAG - Abercrombie & Fitch / JEGGINGS - New Look / SHOES - Vans / VEST - New Look






No comments:

Post a Comment